Support: 1-510-474-1376
Spanish Support: 1-224-215-5888


Who must file the Heavy Vehicle Usage Tax return (HVUT)?

All Heavy Vehicle Owners - Individuals (Sole Proprietors), Limited Liability Companies (LLC), Corporations, Partnerships, or any other organization such as a non-profit, charitable, educational, etc., must file the Tax return for Heavy Vehicle Usage.

If I file a VIN correction. When should I receive my new schedule 1?

For a VIN correction filing, schedule 1 will be available in seconds.

Do I need to register in the site to file my 2290?

Yes, you need to register with to file your truck tax.

Merchant Services

© 2014 powered by Triesten Technologies LLC